- May 04, 2018 at 9:04pm
- Ben Strachan
Physitrack is a cloud-based home exercise and telehealth software; it makes it really easy to create high-quality video and image exercise programs.
To integrate Owner Health and Physitrack, follow these steps:
1. Create a Physitrack account - click here
2. Copy an API key from Owner Health and paste into Physitrack - click here
3. Enable Physitrack within Owner Health - click here
4. Finally, create an exercise program on client details or client treatment notes page within Owner Health.
You can find a Physitrack discount code on our settings page.
Recent Blog Posts
A chiropodist is an old name for a podiatrist; retired in 1977. A mobile chiropodist is a health professional who provides in-home foot care.
- Sep 08, 2018 12:18pm | Ben Strachan
Owner Health is a physio home visit service. We provide in-home consultations Australia wide.
- Sep 08, 2018 7:19am | Ben Strachan
Are you eligible for NDIS funding? Do you need a podiatrist to complete general nail care? Owner Health is a home-visit podiatry service with NDIS ...
- Sep 02, 2018 10:30am | Ben Strachan
A podiatrist is a valuable member of the residential aged care team. They provide many important services including general nail care and lower lim...
- Sep 01, 2018 3:34pm | Ben Strachan