Solange is passionate about keeping people strong, fit, mobile and injury-free. She has a dedicated interest in working with patients that are struggling with musculoskeletal conditions, or sports injuries of the lower limb.
Solange has over 25 years of experience in the health and fitness industry. Including her own broad competitive athletic background and a history working with various athletes and sportspeople from different disciplines. This allows her to understand the demands and pressure of competitive sports. Also, she has working experience with treating complex musculoskeletal, neurological and stroke cases.
Solange brings a wealth of knowledge and experience, combined with podiatric skills and evidence-based practice. She provides a comprehensive, integrated and tailored approach from the assessment process right through to treatment delivery, to ensure optimal treatment outcomes for her patients.
- Lower Limb Musculoskeletal Complaints & Sports Injuries
- Biomechanical Assessment & Gait Analysis
- Orthotic Therapy
- Soft Tissue Therapy Massage (Sports Massage, Active Release Therapy etc.)
- Foot Mobilisation
- Heel & Foot Pain
- Strapping & Padding
- General Nail & Skin Care
- Ingrown Toenail & Fungal Nail Care
- Corn, Callus & Wart Removal
- Diabetic Foot Assessment & Care
- Footwear Check & Advice
Initial Biomechanical Assessment (1-hour comprehensive assessment)
- For musculoskeletal conditions and sports injuries of the lower limb, and the prescription of custom orthotics.
Initial or Subsequent Consultation:
- For general treatments, which entail the treatment of foot skin and nails or diabetes foot assessment.
- Service pricing outlined below, applies to services within 5km.
***Kilometer charges will be added to visits over 5km. Not able to provide service beyond 15km***
|Prescription Custom Orthotics (including scanning)||$690.0|
|Biomechanical Assessment (60 min)||$225.0|
|Telehealth 30 minutes||$130.0|