- May 04, 2018 at 9:04pm
- Ben Strachan
Physitrack is a cloud-based home exercise and telehealth software; it makes it really easy to create high-quality video and image exercise programs.
To integrate Owner Health and Physitrack, follow these steps:
1. Create a Physitrack account - click here
2. Copy an API key from Owner Health and paste into Physitrack - click here
3. Enable Physitrack within Owner Health - click here
4. Finally, create an exercise program on client details or client treatment notes page within Owner Health.
You can find a Physitrack discount code on our settings page.
Recent Blog Posts
A home care podiatrists is a health professional who provides podiatry consultations in the comfort of your home. A podiatrist is a specialist in t...
- Aug 11, 2018 1:04pm | Ben Strachan
Best practice for client information privacy has changed. The European Union has released the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), a set of ...
- May 14, 2018 6:36pm | Ben Strachan
The Australian government has a scheme called the "EPC" program. It entitles people with a chronic disease or illness to five bulk billed allied ...
- May 13, 2018 6:30am | Ben Strachan
The Australian Government has released its 2018 Budget and "Seniors Are The Big Winners." The have announced a significant increase in funding for ...
- May 12, 2018 4:32pm | Ben Strachan
Owner Health has upgraded our online booking page. We are determined to provide the best online booking portal for home-visit clinics.
- May 07, 2018 8:12pm | Ben Strachan