Passionate Physiotherapist with particular interest in sports physiotherapy, musculoskeletal disorders and orthopaedic rehabilitation. Currently work with a large clientele in a private practice setting presenting with various injuries involving musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. Specialising in sports injury diagnosis and rehabilitation. Additionally I have a passion for working in disability, supporting those who need help supporting themselves.
- Physiotherapist at Australian Crossfit Championships (Gold Coast/Sydney) - 2019/2020
- Presenter for Colbrow Medics
- Physiotherapist for Greenvale Football Club Senior Womans team 2020
- Physiotherapist for St. Bernards Football Club (VAFA) 2018
- Volunteer Physiotherapist in Orthopaedic Hospital - Vietnam 2017 + 2020
-Sports Trainer/Physiotherapist for Trinity Grammar 2014 - 2016
-Junior Development Tennis Coach 2009 - 2016
-Rocktape Sales and Events Supervisor - Rocktape Australia
-Australian Army Private/Officer Cadet 2013 - 2014
I service the Northern and Western suburbs of Melbourne. My availabilities are Mon and Wed all day, Friday 9am - 12pm.
Personally, I am a very big sports fan, playing tennis myself at a high level and enjoy seeing my beloved Western Bulldogs play!