Passionate Physiotherapist with a particular interest in sports physiotherapy, musculoskeletal disorders and orthopedic rehabilitation. Currently, I work with a large clientele in a private practice setting presenting with various injuries involving musculoskeletal and neurological disorders. I specialize in sports and musculoskeletal injury, diagnosis and rehabilitation. Additionally, I have a passion for working in disability, supporting those who need help supporting themselves.
- Head Physio of the Greenvale Jets Football Club
- Private Practice Physiotherapist specialising in Musculoskeletal and Sports Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapist at Australian Crossfit Championships (Gold Coast/Sydney) - 2019/2020
- Presenter for Colbrow Medics
- Physiotherapist for St. Bernards Football Club (VAFA) 2018
- Volunteer Physiotherapist in Orthopaedic Hospital - Vietnam 2017 + 2020
-Sports Trainer/Physiotherapist for Trinity Grammar 2014 - 2016
-Junior Development Tennis Coach 2009 - 2016
-Rocktape Sales and Events Supervisor - Rocktape Australia
-Australian Army Private/Officer Cadet 2013 - 2014
I service the Northern and Western suburbs of Melbourne.
Personally, I am a very big sports fan, playing tennis myself at a high level and enjoy seeing my beloved Western Bulldogs play!