- 5 years private practice experience - extensive knowledge of musculoskeletal and sports injuries; aged care and community work
- Experience as physiotherapist for NSW team at Australian Masters Hockey Championship
- Further post-graduate study in: Spinal Level 1 and 2 course; Mulligan Concept approach - upper and lower quadrant; Sports Integrated Dry Needling; Dementia course; Neural mobilisation
- CPR and First aid certified
- AHPRA registered, APA member + member of Musculoskeletal Special Interest Group, WorkCover certified
I am passionate about trying to find the cause of your problem, not just the source - this means you can get better sooner, and stay well! I aim to empower you to be able to take control of your own pain or injury!