Jeremy is a passionate physiotherapist with nearly a decades worth of experience. Not only does he enjoy helping others to stay fit and healthy, but he also seeks to exemplify health and fitness in his own life.
“I have had my fair share of injuries over the years, but it was not until I snapped my Anterior cruciate ligament playing rugby that I realized I was not indestructible. It was after this event and subsequent ACL reconstructive surgery that I decided that I would become a Physio and learn how to fix my own Leg.
(NPC) Northland Rugby 2003, Northland 7’s 2004, and North harbor development rugby 2008/9.
2-year Mission for LDS church Philippines Manila 2004-2006
Highest grades for Pacific/Maori Physiotherapy student over 4 years
(Body Building Champ) Mr. Physique Counties Manakau 2017
Bachelor of health science (Physiotherapy)
Natural, Whole, Unprocessed health, wellness and fitness
Develop, maintain, restore and optimize health and function.
Musculoskeletal physiotherapy (Private practice) including
- Back (Sciatica), neck and shoulder pain.
- Headaches and chronic pain.
- Ankle, knee and hip pain
- Arthritis/ bursitis/ Tendinosis
- Pre and post operative rehab
Working with athletes from various different sports including
- Body building (IFBB) national champions
- Powerlifting - national/world record holders
- National and international rugby and basketball players
- Ultimate Watermen and SUP surf champions
- World champion squash competitors