• Graduated from Master of Physiotherapy at Sydney University in 2014
• Primarily musculoskeletal, sports and aged care physiotherapy experience
• Experience as Physiotherapist with Gordon rugby club
• Further post graduate study; Mastering Lower Limb Tendinopathy (Dr Peter Malliaras), Mulligan Concept -Lower quadrant, APA Gerontology level 1
• First aid certified
• AHPRA registered, APA member, Medicare and WorkCover certified
Approach to Physiotherapy – Manual therapy and corrective exercise – identifying and correcting underlying faults in biomechanics.