BRISBANE MOBILE PHYSIOTHERAPIST
Ben completed his Bachelor of Physiotherapy at Charles Sturt University in 2008, and has since gained valuable knowledge and experience in all areas of practice, including: hospital, musculoskeletal, neurological, and seniors care. Ben takes pride in his patient-centred, hands on physiotherapy treatment style.
WHAT TO EXPECT?
To begin, the physiotherapy appointment involves a detailed injury assessment to ensure that Ben understand its nature and severity of your injury. Next, most of the consultation time involves hands on treatment: massage, mobilisation, manipulation, stretching, etc. At consultation end, Ben will provide an exercise program that empowers you to continue and/or complete your physio at home. In addition Ben will provide detailed physiotherapy diagnosis.
Service Area: 40km from Brisbane.
North Brisbane: Ascot, Hamilton, Hendra, Clayfield Ashgrove, Paddington, and The Gap
South Brisbane: Carindale, Springwood, Mt Gravatt, Coorparoo, and Woolloongabba.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. You book an appointment online or by phone.
2. Initially, you're allocated into a three hour arrival period.
3. On the morning of the appointment Ben will SMS you an estimated time of arrival.
4. When on route to the appointment Ben will call you by phone.
5. Appointment completed at your home.
6. Payment required after the appointment (you can claim health insurance)